Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting my first Kindle

Yes, I've taken the big leap.

For some strange reason, getting a Kindle--and waiting for it to arrive-- reminds me of the time when I was a kid when I used to fold down the pages of the Sears catalog for the items I wanted for Christmas. There's something about that anticipation about it arriving in the mail that is even better than getting it in a store. Kind of reminds me of that number from the Music Man about the Wells Fargo Wagon.

I had never thought I wanted an e-reader, and then I held one for the first time.
It was love at first sight.

Special thanks to my family--the Kindle is my Christmas present.
Oh, and I also got a cover, though not the cover I really wanted. The cover I wanted was a Kate Spade one that cost $85. Maybe when I sell enough of my Kindle publication  
This is the $85 cover I LOVE. Something about the pearls and that yellow.

No comments: