Monday, March 7, 2011

Saint Jude made top 100--and sold in UK store---is Konrath's 99 cent Kindle suggestion helping? I think so...

Woo hoo!

It seems the 99 cent experiment may be working out a bit..."Saint Jude" has made the top 100 in its category--making it to #50!!!!

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #51,920 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The ranking was (and I pasted it below)


#50 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Psychology & Counseling > Mental Illness

2 comments:

Gypsi said...

Awesome!

Dawn said...

Thanks Gypsi...this whole Kindle thing is really shaking up the publishing world like iTunes did to the Music industry.

Traditional i.e."Big 6" publishing companies have been very skeptical of the Kindle and many think it is a fad that has peaked...
...which surprises me because I LOVE my Kindle and have bought/ read more books since I got it!