Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Saint Jude" reaches #28 in a Kindle Store

I had checked my Kindle out of curiosity to see where "Saint Jude" was moving, and I noticed it's overall sales rank had gone up to 35,000----and so I went on-line to see where "Saint Jude" was ranked in the Kindle store.

#28

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,082 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)


#28 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Psychology & Counseling > Mental Illness
I'm not sure why this is showing up under nonfiction. I didn't label the book that way, I'm not sure what's going on with that. I'm double checking how I listed it in my bookshelf because the last thing I want is to be accused of some James Frey debacle.

But wow. I'm stunned. I've always believed "St. Jude" could be useful to those who are struggling with mental illnesses, and we all know that although something is "fiction" it does have a lot of elements of truth to it...
I'm just happy that it is selling. It's kind of taken a bit for it to sink in...wow.

No comments: