Sunday, March 20, 2011

THIS WEEK: The Snarky Muse RETURNS


A writer friend--N--approached me as to why my Snarky Muse has not made any more appearances lately.
Well, evidently she was touring with some rock group---I'm not sure which one---and she will be back for:
THE TOP TEN KEYS TO FINDING YOUR WRITING INSPIRATION

For those of you who may not know my Snarky Muse--- to give you an idea...she's, well...Snarky. She doesn't suffer fools gladly. She's been kind of put out with me for not writing as "dangerously" as I should, and I think that's probably why she ran off with Matchbox 20 or Nickelback or whoever.
Anyway, I will also be offering writers, artists, etc. , the chance to be interviewed by my Snarky Muse here on my blog, but before you agree to, please see her previous entries through the search feature. She is somewhat blunt and unforgiving.

No comments: