Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aussie August will Continue into September....(thanks to Irene)

Aussie August continues into September ---


I have two more wonderful posts from Australian poet Michael Fitzgerald Clark---publication was delayed due to a power outage and my general wigging out during Hurricane Irene (and I’m fine and my place is fine, praise the Lord. I’m about 2 hours from the coast near the state capital, and we still get a decent punch when something hits the Outer Banks).

This means two things (obviously)

1--- Drawing for winners will be pushed back to Sept. 12 (see previous Aussie August posts for how to enter and win, etc.)

2--- You have a few more chances to win—all you have to do is leave a comment.

Michael’s next posts will be about the capital city of Canberra and ---perhaps one of my favorite of his posts---one about his close encounter with a deadly snake (which, in Australia, is evidently ALL snakes)

1 comment:

Jack Colton said...

Hey Dawn-good to hear it's not over and I enjoyed your storm footage of the "big gust",it reminded me of Columbia and Joan Wilder.

"There are great societies that did not have the
wheel, but there are no societies that
did not tell stories."

---Ursula K. LeGuin