Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aussie August will Continue into September....(thanks to Irene)

Aussie August continues into September ---


I have two more wonderful posts from Australian poet Michael Fitzgerald Clark---publication was delayed due to a power outage and my general wigging out during Hurricane Irene (and I’m fine and my place is fine, praise the Lord. I’m about 2 hours from the coast near the state capital, and we still get a decent punch when something hits the Outer Banks).

This means two things (obviously)

1--- Drawing for winners will be pushed back to Sept. 12 (see previous Aussie August posts for how to enter and win, etc.)

2--- You have a few more chances to win—all you have to do is leave a comment.

Michael’s next posts will be about the capital city of Canberra and ---perhaps one of my favorite of his posts---one about his close encounter with a deadly snake (which, in Australia, is evidently ALL snakes)

1 comment:

Jack Colton said...

Hey Dawn-good to hear it's not over and I enjoyed your storm footage of the "big gust",it reminded me of Columbia and Joan Wilder.